Popular Posts

Monday, December 13, 2010

Puppets!

I had to photograph the puppets I have made this year in my puppet fabrication class, and I'm pretty happy with the results. The amazing Micah Cordy did some serious work in the studio.

LOOK AT HIS WORK ----> http://micahcordy.blogspot.com/

PUPPETS!
My angler puppet finally glows! My very talented friend Eli is writing me a program so I can animate his little lights.

 Bearstronaut
annnnd another of the mushlady. Tonight I will be up all night animating my bearstronaut. woo.

2 comments:

  1. Wooooooahhh. These are gorgeous puppets, but I've already told you that. These are SERIOUSLY beautiful photos of them, though. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZZY!! I'm now stalking you on blogspot! hihi I LOOOOOOVE your puppets! especially the fish! I think I told you last week but it looks even better lit up! xx

    ReplyDelete